Suitable for men and women.
`Manual lymphatic drainage is a gentle therapeutic massage in which a very light pressure and gentle, rhythmic pumping technique is applied to move the skin in the direction of the lymph flow.
This encourages the movement of lymph fluid around the body that carries substances essential to the defence of the body as well as help in the removal of toxins and excess water bacteria.
60 mins | £90
90 min | £120
Lymphatic drainage massage is recommended for a general health and with regular use it can also help with conditions such as:
- Stress, Anxiety , Tension, Heahaches
- Relaxes nervous systems
- Sinus congestion
- Digestive Disorders
- Recurring Infections
- Pre/Post surgery to remove tissue congestion and minimise scar formation
- Bloating, constipation, poor digestion
- Cellulite and excess weight
- Toxic build up and fluid retention